VBO Tickets, an innovative company that develops cloud based software and services offering: ticketing, e-commerce, donations and merchandise solutions to sell and promote your events. As a white label/private label solution, VBO Tickets believes that our client branding and experience is very important. Working with performing arts, live theater, education, sports, museums and festivals, VBO Tickets develops systems that seamlessly integrate with client websites and businesses providing the most powerful tools to create, manage and sell events from virtually anywhere.
Located in San Jose, CA, VBO Tickets went to market in 2012. With early adoption and participation from a great group of clients, we experienced record growth. VBO Tickets is ready to expand on this proven track record and continue our growth plans. VBO Tickets consists of a friendly and fun team of professionals working collaboratively to meet daily challenges. As an organization, our core belief is creating the best technology and supporting it with the best customer service. These key elements are the glue that keep our clients happy and ultimately their customers.
With growth plans for aggressive national growth, we are looking for account development professionals to actively contact, qualify and engage potential clients to set appointments for system demonstrations. This consists of outbound calls, emails, and correspondence required to establish a relationship and interest in VBO Tickets.
- Become a VBO solutions expert for prospective clients to share how our platform can save time, money and improve their service deliver.
- Set qualified appointments daily
- Capture detailed information to continuously update and build a client profile.
- Become a vertical marketplace expert
- Provide detailed client summaries via template on appointments
- Track client contacts
- Collaborative sales approach with 1-2 years experience in a phone sales role and Saas. or new grad who is looking to grow into a sales position, eager to learn and ready to start their career.
- Ability to open conversations and engage prospects with outbound calls.
- Impeccable written and verbal skills.
- Knows how to work open ended questions to keep the conversation moving forward.
- Four year college degree
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond just your day-to-day tasks
- Experience with CRM, sales, nonprofits, and services.
Commensurate with your skills and experiences. Salary plus commission, 401k, and health plan.